The Certificate of Proficiência em Língua Portuguesa para Estrangeiros (Celpe-Bras), awarded by the Brazilian Ministry of Education to foreigners who are non-native of Brazil, assesses the command of Portuguese language acquired through studies carried out at institutes, privately or due to having lived in Portuguese-speaking countries.
It is the only Brazilian certificate which is officially and internationally recognized by companies and educational institutions to verify speaking and writing skills. In Brazil, Celpe-Bras is required by universities for admission to undergraduate and graduate programs.
There are four levels to this certificate, intermediate, upper intermediate, advanced and upper advanced levels.
For more information: www.inep.gov.br/celpebras
WhatsApp: (+54) 351 800 9345 (Rosangela Unser - Coordinator)
Before registration, the candidate must carefully read the exam administration edict, available at http://portal.inep.gov.br/celpebras-legislacao. The registration implies the acceptance of the Terms and Conditions therein detailed.
1) Sign up at INEP webpage http://celpebras.inep.gov.br/celpebras/#!/index
2) Make the corresponding payment.
3) Submit the registration receipt to the Office of Community Engagement, along with a copy of the ID submitted in the online registration.
4) Submit proof of your Argentina’s Worker ID No. (in Spanish, CUIL).
Failure to comply with these steps or to attend one or all of the examinations will result in the dismissal of the candidate’s registration without preserving the right to a refund of the registration fee.
* For more information, please go to the Community Engagement and International Affairs Secretary’s Office, from Monday to Friday, 9.30 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Debit and credit cards in one installment, at the School of Languages cashier’s desk;
- City Center Building: Av. Vélez Sarsfield 187, from 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m., and from 2.00 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- University Campus: from 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
Debit: Maestro, Visa, Becas Nación, MC Debit
Credit: Visa, Mastercard, Argencard, Naranja
2. Deposit or transfer to the checking account of the School of Languages.
Titular: Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Facultad de Lenguas (Account holder)
Tipo: cuenta corriente (Type: checking account)
Banco: Banco de la Nación Argentina (Bank)
Sucursal: Córdoba Centro (Branch)
Código sucursal: No. 1570 (Branch Code)
CBU: 01102132-20021319028903 (Unique Banking Code)
CUIT: 30-54667062-3 (Tax Payer ID Code)
Código Swift: NACNARBAACOR (Swift Code)
All bank charges are borne by the student without responsibility on the part of the School of Languages.
IMPORTANT: An attached proof of payment, deposit or transfer must immediately be e mailed to email@example.com.
Statement about the Ministerial Resolution No. 1350, February, 2011.
The exam venue of the National University of Córdoba informs that, according to the Ministerial Resolution No. 1350, the validation of the certification and its corresponding proficiency level shall be carried out through the submission of the electronic certification obtained from INEP webpage (http://celpebras.inep.gov.br/certificacao/). This certification, which might be authenticated through electronic protocol on the same webpage, shall be valid for all legal purposes, in national and foreign institutions, both the original and the authenticated copy of the exam final result, published in Diário Oficial da União (available online).
The electronic certification shall only be issued by:
• the candidate who sat for Celpe-Bras 2009/02 Edition or subsequent ones;
• the candidate who achieved the minimum grade to be awarded the certificate;
• the candidate who filled in the entire registration form.
The body or institution before whom the certification is submitted might confirm its authenticity, if necessary.