A note requesting equivalencies (download it here, only in Spanish) must be presented at the Front Desk. The following documents must be submitted, if appropriate (download here Honorable University Council Regulation no. 10/2018, only in Spanish):
- Photocopy of the ID card.
- Official transcript checked against the official records, which indicates university of origin, degree program, subjects taken, passing grades and dates, and failing grades.
- Authenticated syllabus of the subject.
- Authenticated curriculum.
- Ministerial Resolution under which the program has been officially accredited and validated at national level.
- Argentine high school transcript.
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the university origin.
- Proof of cancellation of enrollment, if it is the same degree program.
*Prospective Students: students who wish to request equivalencies of the Introductory Course subjects must submit the corresponding note during the enrollment period or during the first two weeks of February.
Student Records Office
School of Languages - University Campus.
Blvd. Enrique Barros s/n.
Tel: (+54) 351 434 3214/15/16/17/18, ext. 115, 116 and 119.
Monday-Friday, 9.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m., and 2.30 p.m. - 6.00 p.m.